Tuesday, February 2, 2010

MMA Photography

I am available for all types of photography including engagements (at this time I am not equipped to do weddings, but will be in the future!), graduation portraits, family portraits, parties, music/album art, etc.

All shoots include a burned CD of every image with an no limited amount. You can use them as you please!

Prints can be made for an additional charge.

Slideshows-These can be made at your request (small add'l fee for CD, etc.) and added to your shoot, you choose the songs!! (Maximum amount: 5-10 songs depending on the length of the slideshow)
I LOVE doing picture slideshows! If you need one for a wedding or event, just let me know!

I will continue to update my blog with new shoots and other work!

Contact me: Malia @ mma_photography@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment